Software upgrades without the upgrade fatigue
Upgrades are a necessary part of software improvement. At PROCAD, we strive to enhance our products by adding new features and functionality to make them work more efficiently for you.
By the same token, we recognize that upgrading the software too frequently is cumbersome for most of our customers in terms of expense and IT resources required to implement new versions. Mindful of that, PROCAD software versions are designed to have a longer lifecycle to minimize disrupting your workflow. Software patches with improvements and bug fixes for your current software version are provided free of charge. This ensures your productivity does not suffer as a result.
PROCAD releases major software upgrades when significant changes to AutoCAD, AutoCAD OEM and/or new Operating Systems dictate that a new version is a must. The upgraded software will also include increased functionality and new features.
Customers on a valid Subscription Plan receive free upgrades.
Customers without a valid Subscription Plan can upgrade their software as needed.
The most up-to-date PROCAD software versions are:
- PapriCAD 3D V2 – this is the latest release of the software – no upgrade required
- PapriCAD 2D V2 – this is the latest release of the software – no
- SpoolCAD V1 – this is the latest release of the software – no
- 3DSMART V2014 – compatible with AutoCAD 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011 & 2010
- 2D DESIGNER V2014 – compatible with AutoCAD 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011 & 2010
Please contact PROCAD sales if you wish to get a quote for upgrading your software.