Why 2D DESIGNER® Piping Design Software?
Your priority is to create accurate 2D plant designs and 2d drawings more efficiently, at lowered costs and on time. 2D DESIGNER can help.
- Faster project start-up with a user-friendly interface and world-class customer support
- Improve plant design efficiency and reduce errors with spec-driven functionality and automatic checking tools that keep designs compliant with engineering specifications
- Reduce costs with a comprehensive set of applications that include AutoFLOW (P&ID), AutoORTHO (plans & elevations), AutoISO (isometrics) and AutoELECTRIC
- Improve collaboration with a platform that scales to the size and scope each project from single users to large global teams
- Easily re-use designs by copying existing project settings and drawings for new projects
How Can 2D DESIGNER Work for You?
2D DESIGNER is used for plant design projects ranging from small retrofits and expansions to full-scale facility design and construction within the Oil & Gas industry. Users include…
Engineering Contractors (EPCs)
Handover designs to clients with confidence. 2D DESIGNER helps you maximize productivity with minimal cost and minimal errors from projects ranging in size, users and complexity.
- Efficiently manage workflows, materials and resources
- Quickly get your team up-and-running with minimal or no training
- Reuse designs
- Concurrent multi-site, multi-discipline projects
Owner Operators (OOs)
Capture return on investment more quickly from piping drawings to first oil. Effectively plan, manage and control short-term project performance and long-term plant operations success.
- Manage concurrent projects across multiple contractors
- Share data across teams and with customers
- Ensure projects and plant operations comply with regulatory standards and customer specifications
Resource and Energy Companies
Complete your plant retrofits, expansions and full-scale facility design and construction with a reliable, cost-effective plant design solution.
- Easy-to-use software reduces training requirements
- Provide consultants with data that conforms to in-house company standard specs (e.g., pipe specs, drawing standard, border drawings and other settings)
- Standardize drawing files in native DWG format to eliminate data loss and avoid time consuming error-prone translation
As an independent contractor, you need to keep your costs down while delivering successfully on projects to clients. PROCAD’s affordable stand alone licensing plus world-class support keeps you competitive and performing at your best.
- Lower software cost over lifetime*
- World-class support and training
*PROCAD Software has a lower software lifetime cost than competitors. We calculated this based on lower initial license cost, training requirements and the costs of ongoing support and IT services.