Congratulations on your decision to work with PROCAD! We want to make it as easy, efficient and quick to get up and running with PROCAD solutions.
Before You Start: Succeeding with PROCAD
Start by defining your design goals and understanding interoperability between your applications and your client’s applications (if applicable).
- First take the opportunity to download the free trial version of the software and give it a thorough test drive
- If you have any problems with the installation, don’t hesitate to contact our support team to get assistance
- View the demos and tutorials, they’re free of charge
- Contact the sales team at PROCAD should you have any questions regarding the software
- If you want a web demo to further illustrate what our software can do for you, contact the sales team to arrange a time
- We are here to make sure all of your questions and concerns are answered to your satisfaction
- When you are fully satisfied that PROCAD software is the right option for you, contact our sales team to get a quote
- This quote will also provide options for training and the subscription options available to you
- PROCAD will arrange to assist your staff to implement the software as per your requirements
On-going Support Process
- Technical support and free upgrades are included in the Subscription Plan option has been selected by you as well as priority support
- If not, pay as you go options are available
- Upgrade your software at the intervals you choose, your current software will always have a legacy value
- PROCAD always maintains and upgrades its software to make it compatible with the latest operating systems and CAD software
- This will ensure you continuously get the maximum benefits of PROCAD software
Check out the extensive training tools on how to successfully set-up and use PROCAD.
We also provide you with a deployment guide to make set-up in your organization as easy as possible.