Use Restrictions of this Site
The information and data provided on this Site is protected by law, including, but not limited to, the Canadian Copyright Act and international treaties.
The copyright of all information and data provided on this Site is held by PROCAD Software or by the original creator of the material. Permission is granted to copy, distribute and download the information and data on this Site for personal, non-commercial use only, provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. Any unauthorized use of information or data contained on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
The trademarks, service marks, and logos used and displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of PROCAD Software and of the companies noted herein.
- ® PapriCAD is a registered trademark of PROCAD Software
- ® 3DSMART is a registered trademark of PROCAD Software
- ® 2D DESIGNER is a registered trademark of PROCAD Software
- ™ SQL Server and SQL Server Express are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation
- ™ Personal ISOGEN is a trademark of Alias Limited
- ® Windows, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and Windows NT are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation
- ® Autodesk and AutoCAD are registered trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., in the USA and/or other countries.
- ™ DWG is a trademark of Autodesk, Inc., in the USA and/or other countries.
- ® Pentium is a registered trademark of Intel Corporation
Warranty Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
The information, evaluation software, free plug-ins, demos and other data on this site are provided “AS IS” without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. PROCAD Software does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use, validity, accuracy, or reliability of, or the results of the use of, the information or data on this Site or any sites linked to this Site.
Under no circumstances, including but not limited to, negligence, shall PROCAD Software be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to, loss of data or profit, arising out of the use, or the inability to use, the information or data on this site. If your use of materials from this Site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs thereof.