Here are some of the advantages that make the case for your company to consider acquiring PROCAD software.
We’ve been helping our customers get higher productivity tools for their design team with commitment to provide the following services:
- Pre-sales service is provided with comprehensive product information to ensure customers choose the right software solution for their company
- Assistance with setup and deployment to ensure maximum project control and license usage efficiency
- Free startup training is provided to every new customer to get them on their way to productivity quickly and effectively
- PROCAD is easiest to learn due to its embedded and intuitive piping design intelligence. The grand majority of our customers don’t require additional training beyond the free startup training and after viewing our web tutorials
- Free and prompt technical support with 2 hour response time by phone or email ensuring your staff is working, not waiting for answers
- Customer satisfaction demonstrated by companies who continue to successfully use PROCAD for 2 1/2 decades
- Timely product updates and upgrades to ensure compatibility with the latest O/S, CAD software and computer hardware
- Affordable subscriptions to ease budgetary concerns. It’s also 100% tax write-off in the year of acquisitions
We understand the initial PROCAD software cost can be higher than less featured software, and that can present an obstacle. However, we’re confident PROCAD software pays for itself in a couple of weeks with with its significant time saving features and by reducing avoidable user errors.
Here are what some of our customers said about PROCAD:
“Having used PROCAD for over five years as our primary software, we have found the application to be very user-friendly and now with added intelligence, extremely functional.”
Harry Longcake, WorleyParsons
“We are using PROCAD for mechanical and piping drawings because it is easy to use and technically sufficient. It was also nice that most of the companies Husky worked with were able to use PROCAD. It is a very well thought out program, with a reasonable price tag and great customer service.”
Donna Vaughan, Husky Oil
Please let us know if we can assist in any way, including arranging a web meeting to demonstrate the software’s features and capabilities to your company.