As of April 1st, 2017, PROCAD is moving to subscription licensing. Perpetual licensing henceforth is discontinued for any new accounts.
Existing customers with Maintenance Plan can acquire additional licenses based on one-time license fee + Maintenance Plan to augment existing licensing setup. Please contact sales for additional information.
New Subscription Licensing
Customers acquiring new software starting April 1st, 2017 have the choice of two plans:
- Monthly subscription
- 1-Year subscription
- 3-Year subscription
All subscriptions auto-renew at the end of each term. Customers can change or cancel their subscriptions to suit their needs.
Have Existing Perpetual Licenses?
Customers with perpetual PROCAD licenses have the following options to continue using the software and to keep it up-to-date:
- Customers with a valid Maintenance Plan are unaffected. They will receive yearly license activation for the latest versions of the software at time of plan renewal. They also have the option to continue using their current software version if they decide to skip the latest upgrade.
- Customers that have perpetual licenses but are not enrolled in the Maintenance Plan are entitled to upgrade their licenses to a 1-year subscription by paying the associated upgrade fees.
- Customers who ordered perpetual licenses from January 1st, 2017 to March 31st 2017 without enrolling in the Maintenance Plan may have received a 1-year license. At the expiration of the first year’s license, they have the following options:
- Enroll in the Maintenance Plan and start receiving yearly licenses of latest software version.
- Request additional 2-year non-upgradable license of new software version.
- Request a non-upgradable perpetual license of the software version originally purchased.
For more information, please contact us.