As a pipe fabricator, complement your SPOOLCAD software with Advantage BOM to get an edge over your competitors starting from the bidding process all the way to preparing spool drawings for pipe fabrication.
When bidding on multiple projects, the ability to create global BOM reports for these projects will help your staff create accurate estimates for project costing. Advantage BOM provides a quick and easy way to generate a variety of BOM reports from customer supplied PCF or IDF files extracted from their 3D plant models. Regardless of which 3D software they used on the project, an accurate material report can be at your fingertips with a few simple steps.
Simply select the PCF or IDF files and the software will compile BOMs in spreadsheet format for easy transfer to your company’s bidding processes. By having accurate material information, your company can provide quotes quickly improving chances of landing the contract.
Advantage BOM reports can be customized to fit specific parameters, including:
- BOMs for individual spool drawings
- Global BOMs for multiple spool drawings or all the spool drawings in the project
- BOMs for selected materials like stainless steel
PROCAD System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows™ 10, 8 and 7
- CPU Type: Intel® Pentium® or AMD Athlon® processors
- Memory: 512 MB of RAM recommended
- Hard Drive: 100 MB of hard disk space for the program
- 1024×768 minimum screen resolution