We want to make it as easy, efficient and quick to get you up-and-running with PROCAD solutions.
Selecting the proper design application software is key to successful deployment:
- First, view the product demos – they’re free of charge
- Explore the product home page for features and in-depth information
- Still want more? How about a web demo to further illustrate what the software can do
- Contact the sales team to arrange a date/time
- Web demos typically take about 45 minutes
- Next, if you like what we offer, download the free trial version of the product software and give it a thorough test drive, it is fully functional
- If you have any problems with the download or installation, don’t hesitate to contact our support team to get assistance
- Lastly, contact the sales team at PROCAD should you have any questions regarding the software
- We are here to make sure all of your questions and concerns are answered to your satisfaction
- When you are fully satisfied that PROCAD software is the right option for you, contact our sales team to get a quote
- This quote will provide an option to subscribe to our Maintenance Plan, which provides comprehensive coverage of your PROCAD software
- PROCAD will arrange to assist your staff to implement the software as per your requirements
- Training is offered on-site (fee applied) or via web conference (free)
Ongoing Support Process
- Technical support and free upgrades are included in the Maintenance Plan if it has been selected by you as well as receive priority support
- If not, pay as you go options are available
- Upgrade your software at the intervals you choose, your current software will always have a legacy value
- PROCAD always maintains and upgrades its software to make it compatible with the latest operating systems and CAD software
- This will ensure you continuously get the maximum benefits of PROCAD software
Setting Up PROCAD
Check out the extensive training tools on how to successfully set-up and use PROCAD.
We also provide you with a deployment guide to make set-up in your organization as easy as possible.