Thank you for choosing PROCAD software products. Our processes allow for a quick and stress-free software deployment.
Download software from PROCAD’s website. If you have unreliable internet access and are not able to download the software’s zip files, we’ll ship media to your company.
The software installation and licensing process is designed to get the software installed, licensed and up-and-running quickly.
Here’s how it works:
- After you download the software, locate the downloaded ZIP file on your computer and extract the files to your computer’s hard drive.
- Install the software as per instructions outlined in the Installation Guide. All user guides are stored in the Manuals directory on your computer’s hard drive.
- If you experience difficulties, please contact our technical support by email or by filling out a web support ticket.
- Standalone License: if you choose EXPRESS or STANDALONE option, after installation is completed, you’re automatically granted a 15-day software license activation. This allows your company adequate time to remit payment to PROCAD.
- Network License: after installation is completed, PROCAD will send you a temporary 15-day software license activation. This allows your company adequate time to remit payment to PROCAD.
- After payment is processed, you will receive the activation codes to unlock software for remainder of the subscription term. The email will also include instructions on how to activate the license using the License Manager installed on your workstation (for standalone licenses) or license server (for network licenses.)
Notes on Licensing:
- If you acquired new software (not an upgrade) and paid by credit card, you will receive license activation in one business day.
- If you are upgrading the software and/or have payment terms with PROCAD, you will initially receive 15-day temporary license. This period allows you:
- Complete your migration to the new PROCAD software
- Remit payment to PROCAD
- Return old licenses to PROCAD
Tutorials and Training
If you have any questions, please contact PROCAD: