This page contains instructions on how to update your software to the latest release of 3DSMART.
The zip (and self-extracting) files on the 3D Updates pages contain the latest program updates, improvements, and bug fixes. They should only be used with the correct version (3DSMART). We recommend installing these updates.
- Close down all 3DSMART applications
- Download the zip or exe file to any location on your computer
- For the self-extracting file: double click .exe to automatically unzip and install updates on the computer
- For the zip file: unzip the downloaded file using WinZip, or the extraction program of your choice. Run Setup.exe to install updates
- The updates can be run on any corresponding version number, regardless of the time that has elapsed since the last update.