At PROCAD, we strive to continually improve our products in order to best serve our client’s needs. The list below contains some examples of changes made to the software over the past few months, but is by no means an exhaustive list.
SPOOLCAD 2019/SPOOLCAD+ 2019
- Initial release of SPOOLCAD 2019 and SPOOLCAD+ 2019
- Added compatibility for AutoCAD 2019 for SPOOLCAD
- Added compatibility for AutoCAD 2019 OEM for SPOOLCAD+
- Implemented new RLM Licensing
- Large icons for high resolution monitors
- New spec driven weld gap tables
- Advantage BOM now part of SPOOLCAD/SPOOLCAD+ installation
SPOOLCAD V2018/SPOOLCAD+ V2018
- Initial release of SPOOLCAD V2018 and SPOOLCAD Plus V2018
- Added compatibility for AutoCAD 2018 for SPOOLCAD 2D
- Added compatibility for AutoCAD 2018 OEM for SPOOLCAD Plus
- SPOOLCAD Plus versions are only 64bit compatible
- Fixed BOM Settings Manager – Layout Columns randomly changing
- Fixed the default drawing settings only loading the first time you open the drawing
SPOOLCAD V2017/SPOOLCAD+ V2017
- Initial release of SPOOLCAD V2017 and SPOOLCAD Plus V2017
SPOOLCAD V2016/SPOOLCAD+ V2016
- Fixed issue with the isoplane not changing in AutoCAD 2016
- Fixed issues with dimensioning of screwed components
- Allow pipe bend function to exceed 90 degrees
- Cost code update
- Added new components to flanges (Long Weld Neck, MSS, MSS Blind)
- Added new flanges to BOM Settings Manager
- Minor bug fixes
- Initial release of SPOOLCAD V2016 and SPOOLCAD+ V2016
- Added function for cost codes in the SPOOLCAD application
- Added function to Shop Settings Manager to support the cost code function
- Minor bug fixes.
- AutoCAD 2016 compatibility.
- Note: This only applies to SPOOLCAD V2016.