PROCAD+ applications include built-in CAD platform. These applications provide your company with a complete and cost-effective solution. Best of all, they’re powered by AUTODESK® Technology with drawing saved in the world-standard DWG file format for exceptional portability.
Standard PROCAD applications are add-ons to your existing AutoCAD. For companies that already have AutoCAD and maintain it with regular upgrades, PROCAD applications are the most suitable choice and are compatible with AutoCAD 2017 thru 2013.
Advantages of PROCAD+ Products
In addition to the cost savings, there are many compelling reasons to acquire PROCAD+ products, including:
- PROCAD+ products come with built-in CAD platform
- They simplify license acquisition, IT, product technical support and upgrades
- PROCAD+ licenses are available on flexible monthly or yearly subscriptions
- Open any DWG file, edit, save and share with other project stakeholders. Any CAD software capable of reading DWG files can be used to read these files
- There are no data incompatibilities between drawings created on PROCAD+ products from those created by other CAD software that supports the DWG file format
- In PROCAD+ products, you get complete CAD functionality except for the following:
- You cannot customize the CAD engine included in PROCAD+ products
- You cannot run other third-party applications on the CAD engine included in PROCAD+ products