Draw flawless electrical single line diagrams, control schematics and layout drawings.
- Extensive Libraries
Get a comprehensive selection of electrical symbols and components.
A range of design routines automate many of your day-to-day drafting functionality, like preset line types, drawing terminal blocks, wire tagging and cable tray layouts. There are so many productivity tools and only by trying ELECTRIC, you will appreciate its capabilities in simplifying your design process.
- Standards Control
The Standards Manager included with ELECTRIC helps you control drafting and design standards. You can easily create customized standards to match your project or customer’s drafting and design criteria.
- Additional Features
Provides many more time-saving routines and templates, including:
- Comprehensive library of drawings for I/O cards for Allen Bradley, Siemens, and Square D
- Library of drawings for single & 3-phase Lighting Panel Schedules (6-42 circuits)
- Shutdown Key Template drawings for E, D & C size drawing borders (A0, A1 & A2)
- Automation for placing Terminal Blocks and wiring them
- Complete symbol set for Terminals
- Extensive Libraries
PROCAD ELECTRIC Features
PROCAD ELECTRIC is powered by AUTOCAD®, the most popular CAD software. It generates files in DWG format for maximum portability of design data.
PROCAD ELECTRIC can be acquired as an add-on to your existing AUTOCAD 2019 through 2013.
Choose PROCAD ELECTRIC+ (plus) if you don’t have AUTOCAD. It includes built-in latest version of AUTOCAD as a complete and cost-effective design solution.
Whether you have AUTOCAD or not, PROCAD has your design and drafting needs covered.
Accelerate training, deployment and management of PROCAD ELECTRIC with a robust set of services and resources that meet your level of need.
- Simplified installation process to configure standalone or network setups
- Free assistance during installation and deployment
- Custom training onsite and via web conference
Improve plant design efficiency and reduce costly errors with a fully customizable and intelligent rules-based software.
- Project settings restrict users to pre-defined standards for uniformity across project designs
- Standard libraries are thorough and have the most commonly used components and component data for electrical design
- Standards Manager – set project parameters to conform to company/client standards
The scalable multi-user working environment allows projects of all sizes, from single users to large global teams, and ensure uniformity across disciplines.
- Any number of engineers and designers can work concurrently on a project
- Achieve consistent and uniform project drawings by using the same standards
- Customize project settings individually
- Copy existing project settings and drawings for re-use in new projects
- Assign where the project drawing will be stored
- Share drawings with clients or suppliers in the standard DWG format
- Standards are portable with the Export/Import feature to sync data between users
PROCAD ELECTRIC Included Modules
PROCAD ELECTRIC comes with all the supporting module you need to form a complete 2D electrical design solution.
Control drafting and design standards by easily establishing customized standards to ensure that drawings are flawless and consistent from start to finish.
- English or Metric or mixed English/Metric units
- Layering and color schemes
- Border drawings to be used
- Scaling factors for symbols
- Dimension variables
PROCAD System Requirements
PROCAD and PROCAD+ products can effectively run on workstation or network environments for servers.
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
- CPU Type: Intel® Pentium® or AMD Athlon® processors
- Memory: 2 GB of RAM recommended
- Hard Drive: 4 GB of hard disk space for the program
- 1024×768 minimum screen resolution
- ELECTRIC requires AUTOCAD 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 or 2013
- ELECTRIC+ comes with included built-in AUTOCAD OEM 2019
License Server (Network Installations Only)
- Operating System: Windows 10, 8 or 7, Windows Server 2012, 2008 or 2003
Recommended Graphics Cards
For optimal performance, it is strongly recommended that you check to see if your computer’s graphics card is on Autodesk’s list of certified and supported graphics cards. Non-supported cards may result in poor performance and possible software crashes. Check out Autodesk’s graphics card evaluator.